Love

Love
Family

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The morning ride to school....

This morning while taking my son Easton(3) to school with my other son Carson Parker(5) at his side this is what I heard.

Easton: "Mommy the grass is growing on my hand."
 Me  "The grass?"                                                                                                                                      Carson Parker "Easton, that's not grass that's hair!" God put hair on your hand not grass."
Easton "I don't want hair on my hand."
Carson Parker "Well sometimes God gives us what we need, not what we want."

I could try to explain how this touched me as a mom to hear that from my child....but I think just the conversation speaks loud enough....


They asked Jesus, "Do you hear what these children are saying?" "Yes," Jesus replied. "Haven't you ever read the Scriptures? For they say, 'You have taught children and infants to give you praise.'"
Matthew 21:16 NLT
ONE LOVE

No comments: